This is a tag. My friend coffeefreak (Anna's Tasa on the blog roll on your left) sent me five questions to answer in my blog. If you want to be interviewed, let me know and I'll send you five questions too, which you have to answer in your blog.
Anna's Tasa's five questions:
1. What was the first thing you did today?
I thanked God for a good night's sleep. Really had a peaceful long sleep, from 10 p.m. to 7:40 a.m. The headache that bothered me yesterday was gone.
2. What's your greatest fear?
Getting lost in LA. That is why I never leave home without a bus map, a bus schedule, a Google map, and if we're driving, directions from here to there from mapquest.com. Oh, and enough change for the bus ride.
3. If you could star in one big movie, what movie would that be?
hahaha! Me, a movie star?! Ok, let's play along. I want to be Julia Roberts in Mona Lisa Smile, inspiring other women to explore new worlds.
Oh, while we're at it, can I share which TV show I'd like to be in? I'd like to be in Samantha Brown: Passport to Europe (Travel Channel) and be Samantha Brown walking on cobblestoned roads, sipping cappuccino, sleeping in delightful little inns...
4. Five things that are in your mind right now...
a. Breakfast: what can I eat? Bagel or rice and ulam?
b. My brewed coffee's getting cold.
c. Where can we go today?
d. Grad school in US: should I or shouldn't I?
e. I miss Manila, my parents, my friends.
5. Your personality in three words...
Quiet, shy, curious
Ok, here are the interview rules:
1. Post a comment here saying you want to be interviewed.
2. I will go to your blog and email you five questions.
3. Answer the questions in your blog.
4. Explain in your blog what this tag is all about.
5. Offer to interview someone else in the same post.
6. Send five questions to those interested.
BOOK OF THE WEEK: I'm so into the Left Behind series by Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins. It's Christian fiction about the earth's last days. Interesting scenario. Now they've done a prequel series, the Countdown to the Rapture: Before They Were Left Behind series. I've read Book 1, The Rising, a chilly book about what the Antichrist's beginnings could be like. Now I'm reading Book 2, The Regime, and here, the Antichrist is establishing himself in business and government.
VERSE OF THE WEEK: Trust in the LORD and do good. Dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture. Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:3-4